6 tips that will definitely not help with exams
With Exam season coming, here are some tips that will definitely help with your revision.
- Get drunk. Every day, every night, getting drunk is a fantastic way to procrastinate and spend an unnecessary amount of money.
- Start a new series. Netflix was made for the exam season, why not try Archer or Orange is The New Black? With hundreds of hours already on Netflix you can be sure that you won’t even think about starting revision.
- Create a Pinterest, want to start planning the home you want to buy, or the holiday you won’t be able to afford because you spent too much time browsing the web than studying? Pinterest is the place to go.
- Find out what kitchen appliance you would be. Buzzfeed offer a number of pointless yet entertaining quizzes that are a sure fire way to de-stress you and waste hours on finding yourself rather than revising.
- Tidy the house. It’s a great way to feel productive whilst still not doing the thing you’re supposed to be doing. While you’re at it why don’t you re-arrange your room? After all, a clean space = a clean mind.
- When you’re really stuck for things to do you have to go to the last resort, phoning your parents. It may not be the most exciting thing and you’ll definitely get moaned at for something, maybe like, not doing your revision?