Limited edition Christmas makeup: the top 5
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas this year is a limited edition Dior nail varnish. And a Lancome eyeshadow palette. Oh, and don’t forget about Burberry’s illuminating powder. Is that too much to ask?
Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to write a wishlist. Here at WNOL we want to help you choose by picking for you the most fabulous limited edition makeup for this holiday season!
1. Hypnôse Drama Eyes Parisian Lights – this travel-size eye palette has colours that you could use in both daytime and nighttime, and contains handbag-friendly makeup brushes. The Christmas makeup collection by Lancôme, which also features nail varnishes and illuminating powder, was inspired by colours of Paris at night.
Add it to your wishlist if you’re always on the go and need a set of eyeshadows that go with everything. (£37, lancome.co.uk)
2. Bobbi Brown’s Holiday Lip Trio – it features the key shades that every girl needs: Pink Mauve, Ruby Shimmer and Beige. We love the faux crocodile case as well, making it easy to carry more than one lipstick when you seriously can’t decide. Bobbi Brown’s limited edition collection includes makeup brushes, eyeshadow palettes and a beauty trunk. (£60, bobbibrown.co.uk).
Add it to your wishlist if your makeup routine is all about the lips and/or are always indecisive on which lipstick you want to wear.
3. Dior Diorific Golden Shock Top Coat – add some sparkle to your nails this Christmas thanks to Dior’s limited edition top coat. As part of the Christmas limited edition, there are other four nail varnishes to choose from, however nothing says “festive” like a touch of sparkle. (£21, harrods.com).
Add it to your wishlist if you’re not too bothered about makeup, but you love painting your nails pretty and festive… Or if you don’t want to be struggling with colours and want something subtle yet sparkly.
4. Laura Mercier Artist Portfolio for Eyes – this eye palette has all the colours a girl needs in her beauty trunk, plus a travel-size mascara and an eyeshadow stick. It’s an exclusive to John Lewis, so the stock may be limited – AKA tell your family to get their hands on it now if you want one for Christmas! (£60, johnlewis.com).
Add it to your wishlist if you don’t have many eyeshadows and you need the essential, basic shades. It’s also a great travel-size palette, so you can take it on holiday.
5. Jo Malone™ Pine and Eucalyptus Christmas Home Candle – I know, it’s not technically makeup, but who can resist a Jo Malone exclusive Christmas candle? This scent is also available as a room spray or diffuser. Jo Malone’s limited edition also features luxury gift sets and perfume bottles. (£40, jomalone.co.uk).
Add it to your wishlist if you don’t need new makeup this Christmas but fancy something different and elegant, or if you don’t like makeup at all, this is a great gift!
Pictures: Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Dior, John Lewis, Jo Malone, Kate Ter Haar.